Thursday 26 December 2013

Introduction

Hai, 

        Joe here. I welcome all of u to  my ARSHI world. 
Here u can find some happy ever after wala stories of our arshi. 

So presenting u my first venture in writing & tht is


TRUE LOVE 

ASR FELL IN LOVE WITH A BLIND KKG

CHARACTER SKETCH



ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA29 yrs.Rude & arrogant to the outer world. Lives with his Nani. His parents died in an accident when he was 14. No interest in girls. Owner of AR Group of Industies. 


 KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA - 21 yrs,blind,but she dont care abt it. She is a music teacher . Lives with her Nani. Her father abandon her & her mom when she was 11. Due to tht , her mom committed suicide. Traditional. Completed BA in Hindi

.
DEVAYANI SINGH RAIZADA : Nani of Arnav. She adopted him when his parents died in the accident. Loving, caring & traditional woman.

NANDINI GUPTA : Nani of Khushi. She was a teacher. Very much worried abt  Khushi's future. Loving & traditional in nature.


NIDHI SHARMA : Khushi's best friend for childhood. She is one of the person who made khushi to interact with the outer world. Really a bestfriend forever bond between them.


NANDKISHORE MEHTA : 25 yrs old. Arnav's cousin frm Sydney. Very weak in Hindi. Fun loving & caring person.


I dedicate tis story to my dear 7th English Teacher  Miss. Lathika who is  blind. She made her weakness her strength, im glad tht im one of her dear student. Thanks a lot for inspiring me.
Then my mom, who gave motivation to write my work.
Last but not the least , my sister who gave her full support for my story. 
Thanks a lot for Ashley di for supporting me to pen down my thoughts. 

SO STAY TUNED FOR THIS LOVE JOURNEY 






2 comments:

  1. Amazing one :) a blink khushi n a arrogant ASR :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. For reading the remaining chapters please visit this link

    http://myeduniya.com/Entertainment/TvSerials/?revid=40662

    ReplyDelete