Friday 27 December 2013

Chapter 2 - In The Temple



Next Morning in RM
NANI- Chotey,im going to mandir. Can u come with me?

ARNAV-Nani,u knw tht I .....

But Nani cut him off & said

NANI- I just want u to accompany me,is it ok for u?

ARNAV- If so ,I hav no problem.

*****
At  GH

NIDHI-ho,ho khushi…hw long it will take u to get ready? We are going to temple not for looking groom for u.

Nidhi teased Khushi
KHUSHI- Okay im ready nw

Khushi comes dressed in a red saree  with minimal makeup

NANI- so u two r ready ,can we go nw?

NIDHI-sure Nani

***
Arnav & naniji reached temple. Arnav is  wait outside & nani gets into the temple

Arnav is waiting ,but at the very next moment he just mesmerized by seeing tht angel infront of him . He forget the world once again & stood there admiring her beauty. He feels tht her eyes speaks something to him.Suddenly sound of bells brought him back to the land. Arnav gets astronished in the fact tht he is drooling over an unknwn girl.

Khushi, Nandini & Nidhi moved to the temple

They all attended the pooja. Nidhi takes Khushi with her,tht time khushi’s nani heard a familiar voice behind.

DEVAYANI –Nandini…

NANDINI-Devayani,app?


DEVAYANI- nandini ,u here?


NANDINI- yes,we are meeting after a long times,arent we? You changed a lot devayani. hmmm i heard abt ur daughter & son in law,im really sorry for them.

DEVAYANI- We cant control our fate. Anyway hw is your daughter?

NANDINI-devayani...she committed suicide when her husband abandon her. 
Nandini  said in an emotional tone 

DEVAYANI- Hey devi maiyya,its so sad,but we cant do any thing abt this

NANDINI-wht abt ur grandchild?

DEVAYANI- after tht disaster I took care of his responsibility.arnav,thtz my grandchild 

Devayani pointed Arnav

NANDINI-Same here devayani.My grand daughter khushi, she suffer a lot

DEVAYANI-Do come 2 my house

NANDINI-I will try,also my grand daughter  got an alliance.

DEVAYANI-thts gud

NANDINI-yes, i hope everything get well. I will surely call u for the wedding. u should come with ur grandson. 

DEVAYANI- Sure we will come. see u soon nandini. bye




NANDINI- bye



They two desended the temple.

NANI-Chotey ,can we go nw?

ARNAV- Sure Nani,come

They drive back to RM.
*****

IN  GH

KHUSHI-Nani ,I told u na I don’t want a marriage.then y r u doing this?

NANI-this is a gud alliance khushi,u should agree if u really care for me.rohan & his family are gud ppl. U should accept ithis alliance.

KHUSHI-but nani….

NANI-no buts & ifs,do u think tht I will make a bad decision abt ur future?

KHUSHI- no Nani i knw tht u care for me a lot. but hw can a girl like me marry rohan? i will be a burden for him & his family

[Rohan is not blind]

NANI-no dear,they will take care of u.

KHUSHI-Okay Nani, as ur wish. i hav trust in you
IN RM
Arnav lost in his own world after meeting Khushi. The person who don’t care for any girl started to  think abt Khushi always.Her eyes,her pink lips,her cute little nose,her swt smile etc started to take over his mind.A man who don’t knw hw to smile started to smile whenever he think of her.He don’t knw wht feeling is this,but he started to love it.
*****

AFTER A WEEK

IN GH

NANI- Khushi im going out?

KHUSHI-where nani?

NANI-I forget to tell u abt my frnd Devayani,recently we met in the temple.so we need to call her for ur wedding.

KHUSHI-thik hai nani
*****

IN RM

DEVAYANI-nandini app? 

Devayani welcomed her.

NANDINI-namaste ,im here to invite u in my grand daughter marriage.u should come with arnav.

DEVAYANI-I will come.but arnav…..he hav no interest in tis ceremonies & marriages.

NANDINI-but try to accompany him also.

DEVAYANI-I will call him nw.Chotey,can u come here for a minute?

Arnav comes there

ARNAV- Wht the matter nani?

Tht time Arnav saw nandini & wish her

NANDINI-beta,im ur nani’s frnd.my gran daughter’s wedding is coming.so kindly attend tht with ur nani

Arnav don’t knw y,but he agreed to attend the wedding





No comments:

Post a Comment