Thursday 26 December 2013

Chapter 1 - First Meeting




FIRST MEETING



Arnav Singh Raizada is coming in an executive look to the  the restaurant 4 finalising a deal. But only god knw tht it is his life changing deal.arnav who is accompanied with his clients & PA suddenly bumped with someone. Yes she is none other than Khushi Kumari Gupta who bumped into the mightyASR.
 ARNAV – WHT THE ? CANT U SEE WHILE U WALK?

 Tht was the moment arnav see the eternal beauty in front of him .For a moment he  forget the whole world around him.He  gets  lost in her hazel nut eyes. Suddenly a melodious voice hits his eardrum.
KHUSHI – Sorry sir. I  didn’t saw u. I  was searching for my stick. I…im…really very sry.

 Then realization hits  arnav tht the angel in front of him is  blind. She is so nervous nw. A rnav saw the stick which is lying on the floor &  pick it up .

 ARNAV – Here is ur stick. i... i…m..r..ea..ll..y...

 Suddenly,

 NIDHI – KHUSHI,where u gone girl? I was searching for u. U made me to take a tour around this resturant for searching u.

 KHUSHI – hmmm, sry yaar. My stick got fell down & I was searching for it.

NIDHI – Im sry,I just keep going on .Now no more talking,come fast or else mom will scold me for being late

 Nidhi didn’t see arnav & she pulled khushi along with her. Arnav stood there till khushi get out off the building.But little he knw  tht his heart  to followed her.
IN RM,

NANI – Chotey,app agey? u go & get fresh.i will tell hp to serve ur food
ARNAV – thik hai nani
Saying this he goes to his room. 

 He don’t knw  why tht hazel nut eyes are occupying  his mind.He somehw brush it off .
DINNIG TABLE


NANI – Chotey,u knw  my frnd Suhasi? They are in search of an alliance for her grand daughter.so I thought…
ARNAV – Nani,I don’t want  to hear wht u think in this matter . I don’t want to get married .So end of the topic nw
NANI – Chotey,app yeh kya karte ho? Who will luk after u after my death.
ARNAV-Nani,if u want me to hav this food,then stop this topic nw.
NANI-Thik hai chotey,jaise app ki marzi

IN GUPTA HOUSE

NANI- Khushi,wht r u doing in the kichen?
KHUSHI-Kuch nahi nani,hum tho bus jelabiyam ban raha hai
NANI-Kya hua?
KHUSHI-ntg,I just want to eat jelabi.thtz it.

NANI-do u need any help?
KHUSHI-nahi nani,hum sambalenge

[blind ppl can cook food & do their stuff,if they r familiar with the surrounding]

Later tht, Khushi goes to bed,Arnav's voice roamed in her mind

She just touched her stick to feel his touch.
She don’t knw wht is happening her,but she loved tht feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment